EZLynx Carrier Management
Add MissionSelect as a carrier:
- Access Agency Admin:
- Hover pointer over Settings icon and Select Agency Admin (Admin authority required).
- If you don’t have this option, contact Support@ezlynx.com
- Add Carrier:
- Click Manage Carriers tab at the top.
- Click the Change Home Carriers button at right.
- Locate MissionSelect in the list of carriers and select Texas as the state.
- Click Save.
- Enter MissionSelect system ID & Password credentials & test to validate.
- Establish defaults for MissionSelect.
EZLynx Quoting with MissionSelect
Where are my quotes?
- Your EZLynx generated quotes are located in our system in the “Applications” tab under “Existing Applications”.
HO 3 vs HO A+:
- To Quote our HO A+ Premier policy, select HO3 – Dwelling in EZLynx.
- Our “Premier Quick Reference” document is attached with helpful info on this product.
- Select the “Water Backup” option in EZLynx to access optional limits on our endorsement MS HO 90 Additional Perils Coverage with Limited Water.
- Every HO A+ Premier policy comes with at least $1,500 coverage on perils 1. and 2. of this endorsement. For an additional premium, this limit may be increased as follows:
- up to $80,00 on dwellings $200,000 and greater,
- up to $20,000 on dwellings $150,000 and greater,
- up to $5,000 on dwellings less than $150,000.
- The endorsement also includes water backup and sump discharge with a limit of $5,000.
- To add Dog Liability to your quote, click “Yes” to the question “Are there dogs on the premises?” and the MS HO 50 endorsement will be added to your quote. Otherwise, there will be no coverage for BI or PD caused by or arising from animals of any sort.
- The MS HO 50 Dog Liability endorsement provides the following coverage for non-prohibited breeds:
- $25,000 Cov C Personal Liability,
- $500 Cov D Medical Payments to Others.
- There are several other coverages that can be added to your quote once you have submitted it through EZlynx (E.G., Additional Insured).
HOA – Classic:
- Our ACV policy is available solely through the agent portal by selecting the Classic quote option.
- Contact us: E-mail questions to email@example.com or call 800-780-6941 option 3.
- Ask about our weekly training webinars if you would like a refresher!!
Let us know if you have any feedback or questions!